‘ A place that ever calls…’
The Rowan Oak Society
One of America's greatest authors lived and created his masterpieces in the backyard of the Oxford and Ole Miss community...
Anonymous gift strengthens UM Law's Clinics
Giving back thanks to UM education and service
Make a Gift Now
The Green Initiative Fund (TGIF)
An Investment in a More Efficient and More Sustainable Future
Your generous support of the University of Mississippi’s green initiatives can help us provide a cutting-edge educational experience in the area of sustainability, advance our ongoing commitment to support innovative research, and improve the efficiency of our campus operations.
Your contribution will help support several important university initiatives, including:
· Resident faculty fellowships and student internships in sustainability
· Innovative energy management and green building program
· Education outreach, seminar speakers, and public lectures
· New courses and programs to achieve an educated green work force
· Comprehensive transportation system for university community, including bus, bike-share, car-share, and ride-share programs
· Research Working Groups
Current Funding Priorities
If you would like to designate your gift for a particular project, there are two current funding priorities.
· Bringing a third-generation bike-share program to Ole Miss would have a huge impact and enable more students to access this program by offering convenient check-out locations across campus and a smart-card automated check-out process. Fundraising goal – $90,000.
· Increasing the number of recycling bins on campus is a continual request from students, faculty, and staff and would decrease the amount of waste generated on campus. Fundraising goal – $75,000.
To designate your gift for one of these projects, include “bike-share program” or “recycling” in the box for special instructions regarding your gift.
For additional information on our current sustainability initiatives please visit our website at www.olemiss.edu/green or if you questions about how you can support the green initiative, please contact Anne McCauley at (662) 915-2074 or email@example.com.
Matching Gifts from Employers - Does Your Employer Participate?